Click here for a list of European countries.
Please note: items can only be sent to the postal address that appears on the PayPal invoice.
Please ensure the correct address is selected before payment is made at the checkout.
Please click here to see ordering info and FAQs.
All pedals have been designed and built to the highest specification where build quality and tone are concerned, featuring:
● Alpha DPDT & 3PDT footswitches - some of the best available which boast a lifecycle 2 - 3 or more times that of many others.
● Neutrik 6.35mm jacks - some of the toughest & most durable around, very thick metal construction designed to tolerate constant use.
● Etched finish - permanently engraved to withstand endless stomping and abuse, without the inevitable wear and tear or flaking associated with many printed, painted and labelled graphics.
● Economically spaced jacks that can accommodate many 'pancake' and other wider plugs next to one another, where applicable.
Only A or B (or C) can be used at one time for all of the below, none simultaneously (except the A/B/Y).
a single input into two selectable outputs (A or B), or two inputs to
one output. Plug a guitar in one end, two amps into outputs A and B and
select which amp you want to use with the push of the footswitch.
Could be used in reverse with two guitars and one amp. Or plug a tuner into one output and have silent true bypass tuning. Two variations: A
& B on right or left of the pedal - both identical in function,
just different socket positions. Features 'X pattern' wiring, with all unused outputs grounded to avoid any bleedover.
A/B Boxx (2 Inputs) *
A/B/C Boxx (Mini) *
Same as above but with 1 input to 3 selectable outputs or vice versa. 1st switch selects A or B, 2nd switch mutes both and selects C.
A/B/C Boxx (Large) **
Same as above but bigger.
Stereo A/B/C Boxx *
Same as above but with (non-Neutrik) stereo TRS sockets and toggle switches. Could be used to switch an expression pedal between effects, but when a pedal's not selected it may act as if the expression is in heel down position i.e. the pedal will produce a dry sound until you engage it with the expression.
A/B/Y Boxx *
Same as A/B Boxx but with second footswitch to select A and B simultaneously. Passive ABYs can be prone to a slight degree of signal / treble loss in some setups when using 2 amps in A+B mode. It's not guaranteed though, and may not be noticeable. No issues when using A or B individually.
As above but with the A & B sockets on the right, and the X socket on the left. It works exactly the same way, except all socket positions are reversed.
A/B/Y Boxx (Large) **
Same as above but in a larger enclosure.
Stereo A/B Boxx **
A/B with stereo inputs and outputs. Can have either TS mono (as in photo) or TRS stereo jacks, with the A/B side on the left or right (add a note in the comments section of the PayPal checkout, or e-mail beforehand stating what you'd prefer). There are no LEDs, so requires no power to operate.
(See the 'Active & Relay' page for a version with soft touch clickless footswitch and LED).
Dual A/B Boxx *
A and B inputs to A and B outputs. Connect 2 guitars and switch between them, then choose between 2 amps plugged in the other end.
Double A/B Boxx **
2 independent A/B switchers - essentially the 'A/B Boxx (2 Inputs)' and 'A/B Boxx (2 Outputs)' combined into a single pedal.
Switch 1 input to 4 outputs or vice versa. 1st switch selects A or B. 2nd switch mutes these and activates the 3rd switch, which selects C or D. When A or B is on, the C or D LED remains on but dimmed to show which of C or D will be selected when the 2nd switch is pressed. The same is true of the A or B LED when C or D is on. The X (in or out) socket can be moved to the left side of the pedal (e-mail beforehand or leave a comment at the PayPal checkout if you want it on the left).
● True bypass switching: your tone remains 100% unaffected by the pedal when bypassed.
● All passive pedals only require power for the LEDs; switching will work without power.
● 2.1mm 9V centre negative DC socket (same as Boss & most other effects). No batteries, but 9V clips can be fitted (e-mail for info).
● Stomp proof chrome LED holders.
● Rugged RFI/EMI shielded aluminium enclosure measuring:
92 x 38 x 31mm = *
111 x 60 x 31mm = **
120 x 95 x 34mm = ***
● Get in touch for custom variations of the above - jacks in different positions, alternative enclosures, additional features, etc.
● 1 year warranty (see FAQ page for full details).