Unfortunately orders are currently not being accepted. Thanks for your
interest, and please do check back if you're still interested for
updates on when orders will resume.
Click here for the list of countries that qualify for the "Europe" postage option.
Please note: items can only be sent to the postal address that appears on the PayPal invoice.
Please ensure the correct address is selected before payment is made at the checkout.
Please click here to see ordering info and FAQs.
All pedals have been designed and built to the highest specification where build quality and tone are concerned, featuring:
● Alpha DPDT & 3PDT footswitches - some of the best available which boast a lifecycle 2 - 3 or more times that of many others.
● Neutrik 6.35mm jacks - some of the toughest & most durable around, very thick metal construction designed to tolerate constant use.
● Etched finish - permanently engraved to withstand endless stomping and abuse, without the inevitable wear and tear or flaking associated with many printed, painted and labelled graphics.
● Economically spaced jacks that can accommodate many 'pancake' and other wider plugs next to one another, where applicable.
Only A or B (or C) can be used at one time for all of the below, none simultaneously (except the A/B/Y).
A/B/C Boxx (Mini) *
A/B/C Boxx (Large) **
Stereo A/B/C Boxx (Mini) *
A/B/Y Boxx (Mini 2 Outputs) *
Stereo A/B Boxx (2 Inputs Mono) **
one pair of inputs (X Left and X Right) to two selectable pairs of
outputs (A Left and A Right or B Left and B Right), or two selectable
pairs of inputs (A or B) to one pair of outputs (X). In mode A, X Left
connects to A Left and X Right connects to A Right - with B Left and B
Right grounded. In mode B, X Left connects to B Left and X Right
connects to B Right - with A Left and A Right grounded. All
sockets are TS mono. There are no LEDs for this pedal, so requires no
power whatsoever to operate.
Two variations are available: a "2 Input" version with the X sockets on the left, or a "2 Output" version with the X sockets on the right. The audio is bilateral, the only difference between the two is solely the position of the X sockets. In other words, the 4 Input version can be used to feed one (stereo) instrument to two (stereo) amps for example.
Stereo A/B Boxx (2 Outputs Mono) **
Stereo A/B Boxx (2 Inputs Stereo) **
Switches one input (X) to two selectable outputs (A or B), or two selectable inputs (A or B) to one output (X). In mode A, X connects to A - with B grounded. In mode B, X connects to B - with A grounded. In all modes, both the respective tip and ring contacts are simultaneously switched (e.g. X tip and X ring connect to A tip and A ring, likewise for B). All sockets are TRS stereo. There are no LEDs for this pedal, so requires no power whatsoever to operate. Two variations are available: a "2 Input" version with the X socket on the left, or a "2 Output" version with the X socket on the right. The audio is bilateral, the only difference between the two is solely the position of the X socket. In other words, the 4 Input version can be used to feed one (stereo) instrument to two (stereo) amps for example.
A/B/C/D Boxx (4 Inputs) ***
● True bypass switching: your tone remains 100% unaffected by the pedal when bypassed.
● All passive pedals only require power for the LEDs; switching will work without power.
● 2.1mm 9V centre negative DC socket (same as Boss & most other effects). No batteries, but 9V clips can be fitted (e-mail for info).
● Stomp proof chrome LED holders.
● Rugged RFI/EMI shielded aluminium enclosure measuring:
92 x 38 x 31mm = *
111 x 60 x 31mm = **
120 x 95 x 34mm = ***
● Get in touch for custom variations of the above - jacks in different positions, alternative enclosures, additional features, etc.
● 1 year warranty (see FAQ page for full details).