Click here for the list of countries that qualify for the "Europe" postage option.
Please note: items can only be sent to the postal address that appears on the PayPal invoice.
Please ensure the correct address is selected before payment is made at the checkout.
Please click here to see ordering info and FAQs.
All pedals below have been designed and built to the highest specification where build quality and tone are concerned, featuring:
● Soft touch relay true bypass - utilises a clickless switch for vastly improved reliability, durability and a much smoother, acoustically silent action under the foot - life expectancy up to 10 - 20 times greater than many commonly used footswitches.
Automatically reverts to bypass when power is removed (see the FAQ page for more info).
● Neutrik 6.35mm jacks - some of the toughest & most durable around, very thick metal construction designed to tolerate constant use.
● Etched finish - permanently engraved to withstand endless stomping and abuse, without the inevitable wear and tear or flaking associated with many printed, painted and labelled graphics.
● Economically spaced jacks that can accommodate many 'pancake' and other wider plugs next to one another, where applicable.
The signal's best friend. The more cable you run and the more effects used the more capacitance is added to your signal; this causes high end roll-off of treble frequencies, makes bass less refined and can muffle your guitar's tone. Pedals with bad buffers or using too many buffers can contribute towards this; using true bypass effects instead isn't much better, as it acts as one long length of cable causing signal loss.
Putting the Buffer Boy in front of your chain will provide the correct input impedance to ensure your instrument sounds the same as it would using a short cable plugged straight into your amp. This is purpose built using a TL071 op-amp (great choice for buffers) to keep your signal sounding clear regardless of cable length or rows of true bypass pedals.
Relay Sooper Løøøper **
Relay A/B/C Sooper Løøøper ***
Mixy Løøøper (Parallel Blend Loop) **
Mixy Løøøper (Large) ***
Relay Stereo A/B Boxx (2 Inputs Mono) ***
Switches one pair of inputs (X Left and X Right) to two selectable pairs of outputs (A Left and A Right or B Left and B Right), or two selectable pairs of inputs (A or B) to one pair of outputs (X). In mode A, X Left connects to A Left and X Right connects to A Right - with B Left and B Right grounded. In mode B, X Left connects to B Left and X Right connects to B Right - with A Left and A Right grounded. All audio sockets are TS mono, and it utilises a bi-colour LED with red illuminating for A and green for B. Two variations are available: a "2 Input" version with the X sockets on the left, or a "2 Output" version with the X sockets on the right. The audio is bilateral, the only difference between the two is solely the position of the X sockets. In other words, the 4 Input version can be used to feed one (stereo) instrument to two (stereo) amps for example.
● True bypass switching: your tone remains 100% unaffected by the pedal when bypassed.
● 2.1mm 9V centre negative DC socket (same as Boss & most other effects). No batteries, but 9V clips can be fitted (e-mail for info).
● Stomp proof chrome LED holders.
● Rugged RFI/EMI shielded aluminium enclosure measuring:
53 x 38 x 31mm = *
92 x 38 x 31mm = **
110 x 60 x 31mm = ***
120 x 95 x 34mm = ****
● Get in touch for custom variations of the above - jacks in different positions, alternative enclosures, additional features, etc.