Click here for the list of countries that qualify for the "Europe" postage option.
Please note: items can only be sent to the postal address that appears on the PayPal invoice.
Please ensure the correct address is selected before payment is made at the checkout.
Please click here to see ordering info and FAQs.
All pedals have been designed and built to the highest specification where build quality and tone are concerned, featuring:
● Alpha DPDT & 3PDT footswitches - some of the best available which boast a lifecycle 2 - 3 or more times that of many others.
● Neutrik 6.35mm jacks - some of the toughest & most durable around, very thick metal construction designed to tolerate constant use.
● Etched finish - permanently engraved to withstand endless stomping and abuse, without the inevitable wear and tear or flaking associated with many printed, painted and labelled graphics.
Use them to bring multiple effects in and out of your signal chain at once, very useful for pedals that suffer from a bad bypassed signal when they're off, or use it to control rack-mounted effects from your pedalboard. Plug your guitar to the input, amp to the output then plug your effects input to the send jack and the effects output to the return jack (these are not sample loopers; they don't record - see FAQs for more info on loopers). Any pedal with 2 or more loops will have the loops wired in series, not parallel (i.e. Loop A, then B, then C, etc.).
Sooper Løøøper *
Dual Sooper Løøøper **
Shoegaze Løøøper (Feedback Loop) *
1 loop, second switch feeds the loop's output back into the input with amount of feedback controlled by a knob; great way of coaxing new sounds out of existing pedals. Make fuzzes oscillate, create infinite repeats from delays or intense warbling from flangers; the only limit's your imagination. When you bypass the feedback loop the trails from any time-based effects (delay, reverb) will naturally fade away after the switch is pressed, rather than abruptly disappearing (it's subtle, but audible). Works as a single looper as well, just leave the feedback switch off. Some effects work well with feedback loops, however others may not yield spectacular results - it's entirely dependent on the effect.
Stutter Shoegaze Løøøper (Momentary Feedback Loop) *
Same as above but with momentary switch (only on whilst you hold it down) instead of latching for the feedback loop (effects loop switch is still latching).
Shoegaze Løøøper (Large) **
Same as the normal feedback looper but in a bigger box.
Shoegaze Løøøper + **
Same as above but with both a momentary & latching switch for the feedback loop.
Shoegaze Løøøper + (Mini) *
Same as above but without a master bypass switch. The effects loop itself remains permanently on, however the feedback is turned on or completely bypassed - featuring both and momentary and latching footswitch for the feedback.
Shoegaze Løøøper + (w/o Bypass) **
Same as above but in a larger enclosure.
Stutter Sooper Løøøper *
1 loop with latching switch (press to turn on, and again to turn off) and momentary switch (only on whilst pressed down) to control the loop. Great way of bringing short bursts of effects whilst retaining the flexibility of a conventional looper.
Sooper Løøøper + A/B **
1 loop with 2 selectable A/B outputs. Only A or B can be selected, not both simultaneously.
3 loops. 1st switch selects between loops A or B, 2nd switch mutes these and selects C (so only 1 loop can be on at a time, also all 3 loops cannot be simultaneously bypassed). A or B LED remains on when C is selected.
FX Loop Løøøper **
This allows a pedal (or pedals) to be instantly switched from in front of an amp to the amp's effects loop or vice versa with the push of a footswitch. Connect both the pedal(s) and the amp's effects loop to the switcher, then press the footswitch to select where the pedal(s) is placed in your chain. Likewise it can be used with any pedal that has it's own effects loop (e.g. EHX Superego, Lovetone Meatball) or any set-up where such switching is required, without having to constantly plug and unplug cables.
● All passive pedals only require power for the LEDs; switching will work without power.
● 2.1mm 9V centre negative DC socket (same as Boss & most other effects). No batteries, but 9V clips can be fitted (e-mail for info).
● Stomp proof chrome LED holders.
● Rugged RFI/EMI shielded aluminium enclosure measuring:
92 x 38 x 31mm = *
111 x 60 x 31mm = **
● Get in touch for custom variations of the above - jacks in different positions, alternative enclosures, additional features, etc.
● 1 year warranty (see FAQ page for full details).